GarageBand is a software application developed by Apple Inc. The software is designed for OS (Operating System) X and iOS (iPhone Operating System) to create music or podcasts. The app was a part of iLife software suite formerly but now GarageBand is developed and sold by Apple Inc.In this tutorial we are going to share the steps to install GarageBand for PC (Window7/8/Xp) and you can easily download it on your window pc that too free.
The application allows the user to develop the multiple music tracks using the virtual instruments of the app like pre- made loops, pre-made mini keyboards, and voice recordings too. But the application has a drawback that it supports all the music file formats except of the MP3 and specially those which are at 8-bits or lower. Furthermore, in this article we are going to discuss some of the important features of the application suite.
Features of GarageBand:
- Audio Recording: Garageband is DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and has recording ability with playing back the multiple audio tracks.
- Virtual Software Instruments: GarageBand is one of the top Audio workstations that has a realistic, sampled music instruments and software modeled synthesizers which is able to create the original music compositions.
- Guitar Features: GarageBand also allows the user to compose or create the guitar specific tracks which may use a variety of stomp boxes, simulated amplifiers and effects processors.
- MIDI Editing: this is one of the most usable feature of GarageBand that allows user to import MIDI files offering piaono roll or notation style editing and playback too. There is a lot more in this feature to create music such as the user is able to edit various aspects including the pitch, duration and velocity of the recorded note.
- Music lessons: Garage band offers pre-recorded music lessons from lesson Store and there are two types of Lessons that a user can have; Basic Lessons- which are free to download and Artist Lessons- user needs to purchase these.
You may also like to download: Fallout Shelter for PC
How to install Garageband for PC Windows 7/8/8.1:
You need to download iPadian iOS emulator on PC and install it as you can not directly install the app as the app is for iOS and Apple devices. This emulator is best and easy to use.
Just go to the link provided above and Install the software after downloading it. Here is our guide on downloading and installing Garageband using iPadian.
- Launch iPadian iOS emulator which you already installed before now you will see the home page.
- Now, click on App Store where you will find the number of popular apps already.
- Check the search option available in app store home.
- Now you need to search for “garageband” and download it in iPadian itself.
- Once the download is completed install it.
- You will see the garageband app automatically once you have installed it.
How to Download GarageBand for Mac
GarageBand is also available to download on your Mac computer.You can use the app with any Mac device Mac Pro, Mac Mini easily. Just follow the link below which will get you to directly to the official link.
Just follow the link to download visit link and download it for free for Mac.
I hope that you have successfully installed GarageBand for PC and you won’t have faced any difficulty in downloading it on your Windows computer or Mac. So if you have downloaded then do share the post with your friends as well.