I’m sharing a guide to get WeChat for PC download tutorial. The guide here is going to work for you in any case and if you find any trouble at all then write it down in the comment section.This will work on any Windows computer as its not available officially for PC platforms. WhatsApp for Computer is also really nice App. You can also download Clash of Clans for PC.
WeChat is an android application through which the user can send and share text messages, and the user can also have voice chat with the help of it. WeChat was developed by Tencent in China in January 2011. The development of application begun as a project in Tencent Guangzhou Research in 2010. The original version of the application (app) “Weixin” was developed by Xiaolong Zhag which was finally re-named as WeChat in 2012.Very few of the WeChat users know the fact that ‘WeChat’ is being promoted by Ibibo in India and Tencent is the stake holder of WeChat.
Features of WeChat:
- WeChat allows the user to send instant messages, voice messagesand stickers as well.
- WeChat provides Walkie-talkie feature to the user.
- WeChat is available in Android, iPhones, BlackBerry, Windows phones, Symbian phones.
- The user can register his/her WeChat account with his/herFacebook account or the user can directly signup by using his/hermobile number.
- WeChat is a multi-social-networking android application which supports phone numbers of around 100 countries.
- WeChat also supports Bluetooth for exchanging contacts with users nearby person.
- WeChat includes threenew features named as ‘Moments’, ‘Shake’ and ‘People Nearby’ which are newly introduced in WeChat and not available in any other social networking android app.
- The most amazing feature of WeChat is ‘Shake’ through whichthe user can get red pocket money from spring festival Gala of China just by shaking user’s mobile phone. But it is not sure that this feature is available in India or not.
- WeChat provides the user a web-based client which needs to scan QR code for its use. So, it proves that the user have to own smart phone to access it.
How to Download WeChat for PC Tutorial
- You need Android Emulator software and Bluestacks app which is used to isntall apps on your Pc easily.
- You have to get Bluestacks App Player into your PC, just download it from bluestacks.com
- Now you have to connect your Google Account with Bluestacks otherwise you will not be able to install any app, so do it.
- After that you will see Search Bar, in that just search for “WeChat app” and then click on Google Play Store link.
- After that you just have to download and install the app in your PC.
So this was all about how you can installed WeChat Messenger on your Windows 7 or 8 PC, feel free to share the post and post any queries in the comments below.